Our Vision

Through the power of Christ and the method of mentoring relationships see at-risk children provided with a safe and encouraging place within their own community to take hold of true hope and life change in Christ. That these children will then pass along positive change to their future families and communities.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Lake

What a beautiful day to spend at the lake with wonderful people!

Bill's dad let us come out to his place and enjoy their lake and boats.
The kids had a blast swimming and boating and fishing.

Over the last month, there have been many times like today where I show up and look around at the body of Christ loving and serving together wonderfully and I just marvel at the wonder of what is being accomplished as many individual children are all being led and loved by Godly adults. I am so blessed to see the impact that these mentors are making. Thank you so much for being involved! You are truly a delight!

I say to the Lord, "You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing."
I say of the godly who are in the land, "They are the noble people in whom is all my delight." Psalm 16:2-3


check out some more great pics at this link too http://picasaweb.google.com/judymoss56/PeacePlaceParty#







1 comment:

  1. Hello Becky, you may not remember me butyou came up to me in church last Saturday and introduced yourself, then after church I saw you near nursery and asked you your name again. Then tonight I was reading your blog...I linked to it from someone's blog (a member from church I can't remember). Anyway, I didn't realize you're the one who started Peace Place! I just put it together! Your vision to glorify God is awesome. I hope to see you in church again and visit with you.
    Mimi h

    ReplyDelete